This is a really simple and easy meal that is so yummy. We had it for lunch yesterday, but it’s definitely filling to have for a quick weeknight dinner.
- Asparagus- ends cut off
- Yellow pepper- sliced
- 1 small zucchini- quartered
- Sweet white onion- sliced
- Olive tapenade
- Whole wheat flax spinach tortilla
- Grapeseed oil
- Salt and pepper
- Everything but the seasoning
- Wash and cut asparagus, zucchini and peppers.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place asparagus, zucchini, peppers and onions in large baking sheet. Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, adobo and everything but the seasoning and mix together with hands
- Place in oven for 10-15 minutes. I like to do the last five minutes or so on a high broil to get a nice char.
- Take the wrap and spread hummus and tapenade on it and layer the veggies.