My husband always orders this at a local breakfast place we go to and I decided to replicate it at home. What I love about the flavors in this dish is the sea salt and fresh lemon. It’s so simple to make and keeps you full for so long. Enjoy!
- 2-3 eggs over easy or poached
- Olive oil spray (to coat the pan)
- 1 avocado
- 1 small lemon
- Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. of your favorite oil (I used avocado oil)
- 1 slice of your favorite multi grain bread
- 1 small tomato sliced (optional)
- Start by dicing the avocado and place into a bowl, add the oil, sea salt (to taste) and a little bit of fresh squeezed lemon and mash until you have received guacamole like texture.
- Toast the bread.
- Take a medium sized skillet and coat with olive oil spray. Cook the eggs to your liking.
- Smear the avocado onto the bread, place the tomatoes (if you’re using) on top of the avocado and finally the eggs. Sprinkle with sea salt and drizzle with fresh lemon. NOM!
2 thoughts on “Avocado Toast”
I want that right nowwwwww! yummm
Easy and lovelyyyy