What did you eat for breakfast today!? I had a kale and feta cheese omelette! HAPPY WEDNESDAY!
- 2 organic whole eggs and 1 egg white
- 1 cup fresh kale, spinach and Swiss Chard mix
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Frank’s hot sauce
- In a medium skillet turn heat to medium/high, add the coconut oil and onions, stirring frequently for roughly 1-3 minutes or until the onions start to soften. Add the garlic and stir for one more minute.
- Scoop out the mixture and set aside.
- Add a little more coconut oil if you need to, add the scrambled eggs, turn the heat down to medium. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until eggs start to cook.
- Add the onions and garlic, kale mixture and feta cheese.
- Once the kale begins to wilt fold the eggs in half, creating an omelette.
- Add salt and pepper and plate, douse in hot stuff!
One thought on “Kale Omlette”
Looks delish! I am going to make this for the kids!