This had the same texture as a moist Thanksgiving turkey. It was so juicy and the flavor was incredible!
- 2 green onions- diced
- 1/cup fresh squeeze orange juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/2 lemon zested
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 organic hormone-free turkey breast (mine was 1.3 lbs)
- Add all of the ingredients in a glass casserole dish and cover. with foil. Marinate for AT LEAST one hour. The longer you marinate the better it will be, I marinated mine for almost 6 hours.
- Pop in the oven at 425 degrees for about 35 minutes or until internal temp reaches 165 degrees.
- After the turkey is in the oven for about 15-20 minutes, I took it out of the oven and poured out most of the juice/marinade just leaving a tiny bit at the bottom.
* I served with chopped fresh cauliflower and broccoli that I marinated with the same ingredients and popped that in the oven the last 15 minutes of cooking!