I kind of cheated on this one because I bought a marinated pork tenderloin and used store bought organic bbq sauce, but it was so good I had to share it. They turned out so tender! I served them with red cabbage slaw…nom nom, hope you enjoy!
- 1 marinated BBQ 1lb pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup organic bbq sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pepper to taste
- Whole wheat tortillas
- Cheddar cheese is optional (I didn’t use it, but it would be good with it!)
- Place all the ingredients in the crockpot and set on low. Cook for 6-7 hours (if you’re in a rush you can place it in on high and cook for 3-4 hours)
- When the pork is done take two forks and separate to make it into pulled pork.
- Serve with the red cabbage slaw on a whole wheat tortilla. I like to pop my tortilla in the oven under high broil for a couple of minutes to heat it up!