This dinner was super easy to make and had a lot of flavor! I also had leftovers the next day of the tomato mixture so I put that into a whole wheat pita and it was such a delicious lunch.
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut loin pork chops or
- 3/4 cup plain fat-free Greek-style yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill (I love dill so I used a lot, up to you!)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 1/2 cups diced plum tomatoes (about 2 medium)
- 1 cup diced seeded cucumber
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- Cooking spray
- Combine 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar, oregano, 1 teaspoon olive oil, and garlic in a zip-top plastic bag. Add pork to bag, and seal. Marinate for 20 minutes at room temperature, turning after 10 minutes.
- Combine tomatoes, cucumber, and onion. Sprinkle tomato mixture with 1/8 teaspoon salt; toss to combine. Add remaining 1 tablespoon vinegar, remaining 1 teaspoon oil, yogurt, 1 tablespoon dill, and 1/8 teaspoon salt, stirring into the vegetables and set aside.
- Heat a medium sized pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Remove pork from bag, and discard marinade. Sprinkle both sides of pork evenly with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Add pork to pan, and cook for 4 minutes on each side. Remove pork from pan, and let stand for 2 minutes. Plate with tomato mixture!