When I first started dating my fiance I quickly learned of the cheese ball tradition. His family gets together a lot, and for every occasion there must ALWAYS be a cheese ball. I knew I would fit in immediately after I tasted this cheese ball. Three simple ingredients of glorious-ness. I won’t lie to you kids this is in no way healthy, and I know I like to say everything in moderation, but that goes out the window when it comes to the cheese ball. It’s fregan addicting and its so hard to walk away. God’s speed!
- 3 packets of cream cheese
- 1 2.5 oz jar of dried beef
- 1 bunch of scallions -chopped
- Start by dicing the scallions.
- Cut the beef into tiny little squares (see pic)
- Take out the cream cheese and roll the ingredients into the cheese ball making sure its well mixed
- Reserve some of the dried beef and scallions for the very end so you can roll the outer layer in that as well.
- Serve with crackers, my favorite are Triscuits with sea salt or Wheat Thins.