I stole this recipe from Wegman’s. It was so delicious and healthy, a perfect side for Thanksgiving!
- 2 pkgs (20 oz each)
- 2 large red onion, peeled and chopped
- 3 Tbsp basting oil
- 1 pkg (6 oz) spinach
- 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Toss squash and onions with basting oil in large bowl; season to taste with salt and pepper
- Arrange in single layer on large baking sheet. Roast 25- 30 min, until tender and brown. Remove from oven.
- Toss squash, spinach, and dried cranberries in large shallow serving dish.