- 1/3 package of extra-firm tofu
- 1/2 cup of black beans
- 1/2 cup of salsa style diced tomatoes
- 1 small bunch of shredded carrots
- 1/2 of a zucchini (diced)
- 1/3 cup of diced red onion
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
1) Start by taking the tofu out of the package, place in a bowl and dry with paper towel.
2.) Add the canola oil to a medium sized skillet and turn to medium to low heat. Add the red onion, let them sweat for about five minutes and then add the garlic for 1-2 minutes. Add the carrots and zucchini and let cook for about five minutes or until tender.
3.) Crumble the tofu using your fingers and then add to the skillet along with the black beans. Add the cumin, garlic powder, and Cajun seasoning and let cook for about 5 minutes stirring frequently. Serves 2