I could live on salads like this during the summertime. I love to drink the juice from it! I had this last night for dinner and it is the perfect amount of food- refreshing and delicious!
- 1 pound cucumbers (about 2 cucumbers), peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 Vidalia onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large serving bowl, toss together the cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, onion, parsley, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper, to taste.
- Let the salad stand for 10 minutes before serving.