I am a HUGE fan of quinoa. It is such an adaptable ingredient. This salad is super simple and works as a great leftover!
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- ¼ cup fresh corn, cut off the cob
- ¼ cup cooked black beans
- ¼ cup red or green bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 1 lime squeezed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the quinoa according to the package instructions. (*Cook with vegetable broth for extra flavor)
- Meanwhile combine the corn, (I use real corn on the cob but canned is fine) black beans, pepper and red onion in a bowl. Toss to combine
- Add the cooked quinoa into the mixture, and add the lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.