- 2-3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 15 oz canned pumpkin
- 2 drops of pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of ground ginger
- 1 cup veggie broth
- ¾ cup 2% milk
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ tsp salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 6 slices of honey crisp apples
- 2 packages of rising moon butternut squash ravioli (you can get this in the frozen organic section in Wegman’s)
1) Let the butter simmer on a medium skillet, add the ginger, garlic powder, vanilla, salt and pepper, and apples.
2) Add a 150z of canned pumpkin, stir in the broth and milk, add the cinnamon stick and bay leaf. Let simmer over low heat for 30 minutes stirring frequently.
3) Cook the ravioli according to package. Enjoy!!