This recipe takes a total of 15 minutes to make and it’s really tasty. Perfect for a busy weeknight.
- 16 oz. frozen package of stir-fry veggies
- ¾cup of basmati white rice
- ¼ cup of your favorite stir-fry sauce (I use House of Tsang Korean Teriyaki)
- ½ teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 splash of soy sauce (I use organic Tamari)
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
1.) Cook the rice according to directions.
2.) Put the olive oil in a large wok and pour in the frozen veggies.
3.) Cook over medium heat stirring occasionally for 10 minutes
4.) Put the ginger; stir fry sauce, soy sauce, and sesame seeds on the veggies.