I was in Switzerland this past May and I met this wonderful woman from Poland who shared this recipe with me. It’s a common drink in Poland during the cold winter months. Hope you enjoy!
- 2 teacups of your favorite red wine
- 1 whole nutmeg
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 drop of pure vanilla extract
- Sprinkle of orange rind
- Fresh slice of orange
- 1 drop of honey
1) Pour the wine, nutmeg, cinnamon, honey, vanilla, orange rind and orange into a pan and cover.
2) Cook over low heat for 15 minutes
3) Pour into a teacup and get ready for bed!
One thought on “Warm wine”
they do this in germany also 🙂 sounds great! love ya gurl